EXPERIENCE. INTEGRITY. SAFETY.
Dymaco has extensive experience in project planning, pre-feasibility, feasibility, and
technical design on major multi-disciplinary projects. Our specialized team is proud to set
the new competitive standard for heavy industrial engineering.
MARK CRAIG, P.ENG
DYMACO OWNER & CO-FOUNDER
Mark has been working as a structural designer/engineer for nearly two decades on a wide range of projects of all sizes. His primary function as an engineer is designing and leading the production of structural drawings for industrial engineering projects and providing technical support as projects advance.
Over the years, Mark has developed special skills related to structural assessment, determining whether existing structures are sound and fit for purpose.
- Coordinating multidiscipline engineering surface and underground design projects, and working closely with the client to ensure deliverables are completed as intended.
- Consulting specialist services related to the detailed designs and evaluations for headframes and shafts including thorough reviews of the existing mining infrastructure, and providing baseline status conditions of all mining structures.
- Specialization in heavy lift engineering and rigging plans, hoisting, and detailed finite element analyses of critical components, minimizing risk through detailed design and ensuring adequate Factors of Safety.
- Over two decades of on-site surface and underground support to clients around the world, ensuring safety during critical projects.
DYLAN GEROW, P.ENG., PE
DYMACO OWNER & CO-FOUNDER
With nearly 15 years of design experience, Dylan is a lead structural engineer specializing in heavy industrial structures. He has worked on major projects in a variety of industries including mining, pulp and paper and power generation. Dylan has a strong background in advanced structural analysis software, performing finite element analysis, non-linear analysis and vibration analysis. He is also well-versed in design codes and standards in both Canada and the US, and with international mining codes.
- Design of heavy industrial structures including buildings, silos and tanks
- Mine surface infrastructure and mine shaft development engineering
- Structural designs of dynamic equipment foundations and steel support structures for hoists, pumps, motors, compressors, vibratory screens and reciprocating equipment
- Detailed vibration analysis to ensure quality in-service structure and equipment performance
- Scaffolding, shoring, multi point suspended work platforms